Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Thing 5

Yesterday, I spent mega time on Thing 5. My dog pictures are in Flickr - problem is I went into Flickr through my Yahoo account. So, the pictures are adorable, but I'm not able to send them. Hopefully, by next week this will work. I did spend at least 2 hrs. - waaaay too much time. This is becoming an obsessive compulsive thing. I want to finish all these THINGS now!! I don't like things hanging over my head.
October 3, 2007 8:05 AM

Today, Ruth came in (I think the Team is on a rotating basis with me) and helped me get my picture over. It's really cute - look at it. My daughter Kerry's dog, Frank.

3 comments:

rich said...

i know you have a lot of work to do, but i think you should drop everything and focus on providing us more pics of cute dogs. we need more pics of frank immediately! :)

Karen Soto said...

I has become ultra obsessed as well with being done- the pressure comes from within-I cannot control it.

Anonymous said...

Frank is one cute dog. Does he know Spud?