Saturday, October 13, 2007

Thing 10

Well, I'm finished. I started Thing 10 last Thursday and lots of trouble downloading. Chris Rich took a look for me and couldn't find an error - but after 40 minutes I decided to decide to stop the entire session. Everything seemed to be slow at this time.

I tried again this morning and was successful.
What aspect of the website did I most like? The catalog! I wonder why. I love that you can just look in the catalog and things are so easy - very easy to dowload.

I'm so happy to be finished with my 10 Things. It's a nice feeling - sense of accomplishment. And I'm terrifically happy to be able to go back to cataloging, etc.

Good job, 10 Things Team!!

Camille

2 comments:

rich said...

Congrats! I hope you enjoyed it. It sounds like you did :)

Jenn Phillips-Bacher said...

You did a great job, CC! I'm proud of you.